For the most part, our internet site can be used without entering any personal data. We may require your personal data, however, so that we can actually perform certain services (e.g. contact queries). The data are also required so that we can send information material to you or answer your specific queries.
Personal data are stored solely when they are entered manually and exclusively for correspondence purposes or for the purpose shown on the data entry screen (e.g. competitions). Schöck treats personal data confidentially and in accordance with legal data protection regulations and this privacy statement. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties without your express consent unless this is required for performance of the service or execution of a contract.
We may therefore transfer your personal data to third parties if and when we are offering participation in campaigns, contests, bookings or contract conclusions jointly with a third-party service provider. In this case, you will be notified separately of the disclosure of your data to third parties before they are transferred.
We caution you, however, that the transmission of data via the internet (e.g. in email communications) can be vulnerable to security breaches. Seamless protection of the data from third-party access is not possible.
- a) When anyone accesses our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is captured without any action on your part and is stored until it is automatically erased:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the accessed website
- Website from which the access originated (referrer URL)
- Browser used, browser release
- Operating system and release of the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
- Transmitted data quantity and the access status (file transmitted, file not found etc.)
- Language and release of browser software
- b) We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- To secure the trouble-free establishment of a connection to the website
- To secure the ease of use of our website
- To evaluate system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
- c) The legal ground for the data processing is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the purposes of the data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of identifying you.
d) The data in the log files are erased within seven days at the latest.
The information stored in the cookie is related to the specific device that is in use. This does mean, however, that we obtain direct information regarding your identity from it.
We use the following cookies:
- Session cookies
- Other temporary cookies (e.g. cookies for analysis purposes or third-party cookies)
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that you are always notified before a new cookie is created. The complete blocking of cookies can, however, mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
For instance, we use so-called session cookies to recognise when you have previously visited specific pages of our website.
In addition, we use other temporary cookies to optimise the user friendliness of the site; they are stored for a defined period of time on your device. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, the site automatically recognises that you have previously visited the site and remembers what entries and settings you made at that time, so you do not have to go through this process again.
Third-party providers of the related analysis tools as well as the providers of social media plugins utilise their own cookies (details can be found in the following descriptions of the related third-party provider services).
- c) The data processed by cookies are necessary for the described purposes in the pursuit of our legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR. These purposes also represent our legitimate interest in the processing of the collected data.
- d) Session cookies are automatically erased at the end of the session. Temporary cookies are automatically erased after a specifically defined time, in this case, 6 months.
Cookies used for analysis purposes or third-party cookies are automatically erased after the time periods specified by the specific provider.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we expressly point out to you that doing so may prevent you from being able to use all of the functions on this site in their full scope. You can erase previously stored cookies at any time by using the security settings of your browser.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information regarding your use of this website generated by the cookies is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there for 26 months.
IP anonymization has been enabled on this website, so Google truncates users’ IP addresses within the member states of the European Union or in other states which are parties to the treaty on the European Economic Area before transmitting them. The full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there only in exceptional cases.
Google, acting on behalf of the operator of this website, uses the collected information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to perform further services related to the use of the website and the internet for the website operator. The IP addresses your browser provides within the scope of Google Analytics are not merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we expressly point out to you that doing so may prevent you from being able to use all of the functions on this site in their full scope.
Moreover, you can prevent the disclosure of the data related to your activities on the website (including your IP address) generated by the cookies to Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin. You will find more details about the terms and conditions of use and privacy on the Google website.
This website uses Hotjar, an analysis software program from Hotjar Ltd. (“Hotjar”) (http://www.hotjar.com, Level 2, St Julian’s Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STG 1000, Malta, Europe). Using Hotjar enables us to measure and analyse the use behaviour (clicks, mouse movements, scrolling levels etc.) on our website. The information generated by the “tracking code” and “cookie” related to your visit to our website is transmitted to the Hotjar servers in Ireland and stored there. The tracking code collects the following information:
Data specific to the devices
The following information may be recorded by your device and browser:
- The IP address of your device (collected and stored in anonymised format)
- Size of your device’s display
- Type of device and browser information
- Geographic location (only the country)
- Preferred language for display of our website
- User interactions
- Mouse events (movement, position and clicks)
- Keyboard strokes
The following data are automatically created by our servers when Hotjar is used:
- Referenced domain
- Sites visited
- Geographic location (only the country)
- Preferred language for display of our website
- Date and time of access to the website
Hotjar uses this information to analyse your use of our website, to prepare reports on the use and for other services related to the use of the website and internet assessment of the website. Hotjar also uses services from third-party companies such as Google Analytics and Optimizely to perform its services. These third-party companies may store information that your browser transmits during the website visit such as cookies or IP queries. See the privacy statements of the specific companies to find out in greater detail how Google Analytics and Optimizely store and use data.
If you continue to use this website, you give your consent to the processing of the data as mentioned above by Hotjar and their third-party providers within the framework of their privacy statements.
The cookies that Hotjar uses have varying “lifetimes”; some remain effective for up to 365 days while others are active only during the current visit.
You can prevent the collection of data by Hotjar by clicking on the following link and following the instructions there: Hotjar Opt-out.
When you use the contract form to send us queries, your data marked as required in the query form, including the contact data you provide there, are collected, processed and used to process further the query and to handle any follow-up questions you may have. The same is true of any additional information you voluntarily provide (e.g. your professional position).
We do not transfer these data without your consent (if required) or unless there is a legal basis for doing so.
You have the right at any time to request free of charge information about your personal data that we have stored, their origin and recipients or the categories of recipients to whom data have been transferred and the purpose of the storage as well as a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of these data. If you have any questions about this subject or other issues related to personal data, you may at any time contact us:
7313 AB Apeldoorn